St. John Regional Medical Center- Full Time Anesthesiologist
8ORs + 3OB with an average case volume of 8,036+1495 births. Case mix includes, general, ortho, uro, gyn, neuro, vascular, GI, outpatient. Typical day when not on call runs 7am-5pm. Care Team Model; Backup call 1:7, 8s, 10s or 12s available.
Post call day Off. St. John Regional Medical Center, Oxnard-230 beds. St. John Hospital Camarillo-81 beds
- This a 55hr/ per week position. Monday through Friday clinical cases and call coverage. Weekend: Call coverage only..
- https://www.dignityhealth.org/central-coast/locations/stjohnsregional | Mapquest
- 8-OR + OB| 265 Beds |23 Bed acute care Rehabilitation|L1 Trauma|
- starts 7A to 5P; We have 6 OR’s running, OR, ENDO, Cardiac and OB For Dignity St. John and for Pleasant Valley: 2 OR rooms
- 1495 births / year | 1041 cases with anesthesia involvement
- 8,036 cases | General, ortho, urology, | no hearts, heads, trauma, neuro, peds |+ OB (500 deliveries)
- Call every other | Work next day
- MD’s work their own cases with Collaborative approach to CRNA’s
- CRNA’s work independently, doing their own cases.
- Current CA License
- Cardiac fellowship
- BC required
- Variety of shifts: 8s/10s/12s; flexible scheduling
- All Call from home; call back for epidurals (not many surgeries)
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off | CME
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best are possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.