Seeking FT Anesthesiologists due to expansion of services. $450k +, 9 weeks PTO, comprehensive benefits! NEW GRADS WELCOMED!
The Department of Anesthesia at Providence Regional Medical Center (PRMC) has an opportunity for FT Anesthesiologists to join its cohesive, exceptional, and innovative care team. PRMC, a Level II Trauma Center, is part of the largest healthcare provider in the state. Join the caring and supportive staff that has been providing compassionate, high-quality care to the community with roughly 16,989 cases performed, which includes 4,000 births annually.
- 26 OR + 2 OB| 531 Beds |L2 Trauma|
- Case mix includes: general, ortho, uro, gyn, neuro, vascular, GI.
- Available Shifts: 10s, 12s, 14s 24s
- Typical day when not on call runs 7am-5pm
- Weeknight call: On even rotation amongst FT team.
- Post call day off
- Weekend call: 1 weekend per month
- Anesthesiologist perform their own cases.
- CRNA’s work independently
- Active state license | DEA | State CDS
- Board certified required
- ACLS | PALS | BLS
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space |
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- 9 weeks Paid Time Off | CME
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.
Contact - Joanne Aviles at 914-400-9610/email; email@example.com