University Medical Center of El Paso
UMC El Paso, an integral part of the county hospital district’s health system, is TJC-accredited acute care teaching hospital for Texas Tech University’s four-year medical school. The only academic healthcare setting in far West Texas and Southern New Mexico, it’s home to the region’s only Level 1 trauma center and designated facility to receive the President of the United States should s/he require medical attention while traveling in the area. A family friendly city, El Paso is also perfect for those cyclists, marathoners, hikers, and white-water rafters who love the outdoors. It’s museums, galleries, and performing arts venues also offer culture hounds plenty to do. Working at UMC El Paso means you, too, are committed to C.A.R.E.S.: Community, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Service.
University Medical Center of El Paso is seeking Per Diem CRNAs to join our team.
• University Medical Center of El Paso (https://www.umcelpaso.org/)
• University Medical Center of El Paso | El Paso, TX | Mapquest
• 15 ORs | 400 Beds | Level 1 Trauma
• Main OR Cases Annually Avg. 16,000 | All cases except for Pediatrics and Transplants. |+ OB (4,000 deliveries per year)
• Care team model
• Active state license | DEA | State CDS
• ACLS | PALS | ATLS | ATCN
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.