TidalHealth is a multispecialty surgery center affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center.
- Per diem CRNA
- TidalHealth https://www.tidalhealth.org/our-locations/tidalhealth-surgery-center | MapQuest
- Case mix includes T&A, cataracts, face/body cosmetics, uterine surgery, ENT. Pediatric experience is a comfort and a must (healthy peds for ENT cases).
- 2 Rooms. 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, no weekends/call.
- Model is 1 MD 5 days a week and 1 CRNA 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). Approximately 8-10 cases per day.
- Facility will handle and collaborate with anesthesia team input is required. MDs do own cases and surgeon supervision for the CRNAs.
- Active MD license
- Board certified or eligible (in process for recent graduates)
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.