Overview: The Medical Office Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Practice Administrator with all daily practice operations at the Providence Regional Medical Center.
Assist Practice Administrator with HR Related tasks
- Weekend and Holiday call schedule sent to hospital distribution list
- Maintenance of staff contact list and send to hospital distribution list as changes occur
- Assist with local credentialing Works with the Practitioners, Somnia and the Providence Medical Staff Office to ensure all Practitioner’s credentials are up to date.
- Annual HIPAA compliance forms management.
- Assist with the collection of Risk Reports. OPPE/FPPE files created on the Anesthesia shared drive; final reports sent to Somnia as scheduled.
- Management of the collection and distribution of dosimetry badges and prepares quarterly reports and submits to the Hospital.
- Assist in the collection of OB Patient Surveys.
Administrative support to Medical Director and Practice Administrator
- Appointment scheduling
- Type agendas and meeting minutes
- Attend hospital meetings as department representative as needed
Billing cycle support
- Assist the Practice Administrator to ensure the review of all charts and the collections of operative notes, anesthesia records, Outcomes Forms, and Incident Forms.
- Reviews all Outcomes Forms to ensure completeness and accuracy daily.
- Review and assist as need that the daily billing spreadsheets are completed and submitted to the billing company on a daily basis.
- Identifies problem areas and works with Practice Administrator to define a plan for solutions, implements the workflow and monitors the progress.
- Assist with the review of IRs on a daily basis
- Assist and Review data entry on daily and quarterly reports
- Assist with Quarterly and Monthly Case reconciliations
*Other duties as assigned