Lehigh Valley Hazleton Hospital Chief of Anesthesia
- $400,000 | 26 Weeks of Service | 26 weeks PTO
- 1 week on | 1 week off schedule
- 7a-7p at hospital, remote call or stay in house. Call back averages 1x per week.
- Lehigh Valley Hazleton Hospital runs four operating rooms with an average case volume of 2,600. Case mix includes: bread and butter, minimal GI, OB and general.
- As a key member of the leadership team, you would contribute to developing and implementing policies and procedures, work closely with hospital administration, department leader and clinicians to ensure the highest standards of quality care.
- Active state license
- Board certified or eligible (in process for recent graduates)
About the Facility: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Hazleton is a 150-bed not-for-profit facility. As part of the Lehigh Valley Health Networks LVHH provides inpatient acute care, rehab care at Gunderson Rehabilitation Center, emergency care, and maternity and home care.
Advantages of Working with Somnia:
- Strong support from clinical and executive leadership
- Competitive paid time off
- Competitive compensation
- Strong support in malpractice; technology; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care If we pay for malpractice or defray cost in any way, this is a benefit and should be listed as such Strong administrative support allows more time for patient care
- Work with the best and brightest in anesthesia
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off | CME
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.