Seeking FT/PT CRNAs to join our practice at St. Joseph's Medical Center. We are looking for motivated CRNAs desiring to practice independently with a supportive group of CRNAs and MDs. Our group serves the patients of St. Joseph's Medical Center, St. Joseph's Surgery Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center of Stockton (Pending). This is a unique practice, where CRNAs and MDs work independently in an academic environment with an anesthesiology residency program. Experience preferred, but motivated new graduates have been very successful in our practice and will be considered.
Stockton is conveniently located 40 minutes from Sacramento, 90 minutes from San Fransisco and Napa, and 2 hours from recreation in the Sierras.
· St. Joseph Medical Center (https://www.dignityhealth.org/central-california/locations/stjosephs-stockton) Stockton, CA
· 8 room Main OR, Cath lab, endo | 357 Beds
· 12,500 cases | General, Colorectal, Ortho, Spine, Thoracic, Cardiac, Vascular, Cath lab, IR, Endo, OBGYN, ENT, Podiatry, Plastics, some Peds| OB 2,500 cases
· Opportunity for Call but not required (24hr in-house, 24hr OB, 2nd call from home).
-CRNAs practice to their full scope of practice and perform regional anesthesia, arterial lines, central lines.
-2 OR orthopedic surgery center with regional anesthesia opportunities.
-5 OR ASC (General, GYN, urology, pain procedures, healthy peds dental and ENT, endo)
Mix of 8, 10, 12, call shifts available, with scheduling flexibility to match your lifestyle.
· Post-call day off after 1st call
· Collaborative MD/CRNA model
· Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
· 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
· Medical Professional Liability Insurance
· 7 weeks Paid Time Off | CME allowance $3000/yr
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.