TidalHealth is a multispecialty surgery center affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center.
- Per diem position for sporadic sick and vacation coverage
- TidalHealth https://www.tidalhealth.org/our-locations/tidalhealth-surgery-center | MapQuest
- Case mix includes T&A, cataracts, face/body cosmetics, uterine surgery, ENT. Pediatric experience is a comfort and a must (healthy peds for ENT cases).
- 2 Rooms. 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, no weekends/call. MDs are averaging 9 hour days.
- Model is 1 MD 5 days a week and 1 CRNA 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). Approximately 8-10 cases per day.
- MDs do own cases and surgeon supervision for the CRNAs
- Active state license
- Board certified or eligible (in process for recent graduates)
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off | CME
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.