- Works with corporate management team, hospital administration, Medical and CRNA directors to build comprehensive site management structures
- Participates with Business Development in contract acquisition and RFP response (staffing, proforma, facility assessments)
- Assists corporate leadership in maximizing resources for clinical recruitment, staffing, and scheduling
- Works with COO to develop standardized programs related to clinical informatics, centralized databases, electronic scheduling, etc.
- Supports evidence based leadership concepts through leader rounding and feedback
- Works with facilities to determine strategic goals and develop action plans, utilizing Lean methodologies and Studer Group team building, patient and staff communications, and HCAHPS performance strategies
- Works with Compliance to ensure providers are educated on regulatory and documentation requirements; works with SMD and RMD to ensure facility Departmental P&P forms and processes are compliant
- Interfaces with sites to approve pertinent reports to monitor performance, efficiency, and profitability
- Oversees leadership teams for facility contracts
- Budgets and develops new service lines to increase profitability and ensure implementation of plans
- Develops plans for ERAS and PSH model implementation
- Works with team on enhancement of Somnia University
- Ensures clinical quality program compliance and sites are successful with P4P key metrics
- Develops and manages Joint Commission updates
- Serves in consultative role for facilities regarding OR efficiencies, while develop site action plans based on 3, 6 or 12-month goals.
- Reviews operational analytic reports and ensure site is meeting expectations.
- Provides action plans for underperforming sites.
- Serves as interface between anesthesia department and Corporate.
Anesthesia Specific Duties:
- Ensures Anesthesia Policy and Procedure Manual is current and updated
- Ensures a “systems” approach for the clinical care environment
- Pre-op anesthesia patient information acquisition and evaluation
- Postoperative care
- Anesthesia discharge standards and instructions
- Managing incidents or complications
- Communications with on call Anesthesiologist
- Manage internal CRNA related problems in the anesthesia department
- Provide direct anesthesia services to Center patients at least 24 hours per week
- Works with sites to develop a fair and unbiased anesthesia schedule for coverage and late call
- Coordinate and participate in Anesthesia Staff Meetings
- Supervise Anesthesia Quality Assurance
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best are possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served