ENJOY WHAT YOU DO
We enjoy what we do every day because we’re part of a team that collaborates and innovates to deliver the best clinical outcomes and patient experiences at hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices. We share ideas to make healthcare better.
Somnia is seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our team to do full life cycle recruiting, identifying, screening, and assessing talent for open positions. This is a remote position. Must have experience cold calling, sourcing experience with internet research and social media (all platforms).
Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Source candidates through a variety of means including cold calling, internet, job-posting, etc.
- Interview and screen candidates using established onboarding process.
- Prepare healthcare professionals for placement in for full time or per diem placement in hospitals, outpatient and ambulatory surgery centers and pain management centers coast-to-coast.
- Negotiate salaries, sign on bonuses, recruiting fees and benefit packages for temporary and permanent placement candidates.
- Establish and maintain constant communication with various levels of executives and hiring managers of healthcare facilities throughout the US. Generate leads for business development team.
- Participate in trade shows as needed to promote company’s services and recruit clinicians as needed.
- Develop a pool of quality candidates for future placement within the company.
- Measure KPI’s – time to hire, quality of hire, sourcing channel efficiency, adverse impact, candidate experience, etc.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Timely and accurate follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting and online sourcing niche sites including job boards, job posting and social-media systems.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates within a robust ATS and/or CRM.
- Candidate must possess versatile computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, ATS and/or CRM.
The Ideal Candidate
- Positive and upbeat personality.
- Team player but ability to work independently.
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience required.
- Demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, proficiency with online tools, personal organization and the ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to excel in project management.
- Demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Flexibility to respond to urgent client requests on evenings and weekends when necessary.
Work Location: Remote
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served