Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces, NM, has a need for a full-time anesthesiologist to join our 17-member anesthesia team. We promote a collaborative environment and elevate quality and safety in an efficient team setting.
- 14 coverage sites | 199 beds
- 7,800 cases per year
- Healthy pediatrics, OB, robotics & other bread and butter cases
- Full-service expansion – structural heart program
- MD/CRNA call team | CRNA independent practice group.
- 11-hour shifts
- Collaborative practice with inviting work style
Requirements of the Anesthesiologist
- Active NM license | DEA | CSR
- Board certified | Board eligible if in process
- BLS |ACLS | PALS
Benefits for the Anesthesiologist
- Compensation: $550,000
- Sign-on: $50,000 for 2-year commitment
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Disability | Malpractice (W2 only)
- 401(k) | Flexible spending accounts (W2 only)
-Paid time off | CME
-W2/PC (1099) options
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had a singular focus on anesthesia–investing in clinician professional development so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well as those who have served.