We enjoy what we do every day because we’re part of a team that collaborates and innovates to deliver the best clinical outcomes and patient experiences at hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices. We share ideas to make healthcare better.
The Medical Office Coordinator is instrumental in the daily administrative processes for the anesthesia department at Lehigh Valley Carbon Hospital. This is a part time flexible role that will average approximately 32 hours weekly.
- Overview: The Medical Office Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Practice Administrator with all daily practice operations at the Lehigh Valley Carbon Hospital.
- Assist Practice Administrator with HR Related tasks
- Weekend and Holiday call schedule sent to hospital distribution list
- Maintenance of staff contact list and send to hospital distribution list as changes occur
- Assist with local credentialing Works with the Practitioners, Somnia and the Lehigh Valley Carbon Medical Staff Office to ensure all Practitioner’s credentials are up to date.
- Annual HIPAA compliance forms management.
- Quality Management
- Assist with the collection of Risk Reports. OPPE/FPPE files created on the Anesthesia shared drive; final reports sent to Somnia as scheduled.
- Management of the collection and distribution of dosimetry badges and prepares quarterly reports and submits to the Hospital.
- Administrative support to Medical Director and Practice Administrator
- Appointment scheduling
- Type agendas and meeting minutes
- Attend hospital meetings as department representative as needed
- Billing cycle support
- Assist the Practice Administrator to ensure the review of all charts and the collections of operative notes, anesthesia records, Outcomes Forms, and Incident Forms.
- Reviews all Outcomes Forms to ensure completeness and accuracy daily.
- Review and assist as need that the daily billing spreadsheets are completed and submitted to the billing company on a daily basis.
- Identifies problem areas and works with Practice Administrator to define a plan for solutions, implements the workflow and monitors the progress.
- Assist with the review of IRs on a daily basis
- Assist and Review data entry on daily and quarterly reports
- Assist with Quarterly and Monthly Case reconciliations
*Other duties as assigned