The Recruitment Marketing Intern will assist with a wide range of sourcing and marketing. The intern will work a minimum of 10-15 hours/week and assist with advertising, direct mail and email campaigns, cold calling, social media posts for all platforms. Other tasks might include tradeshow coordination, compiling mailing lists, posting to Somnia’s social media sites, researching industry data, and updating databases.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
- Assist with maintaining clinical and corporate job boards (Somnia website, Gaswork, state society websites, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.)
- Support with recruitment email and direct mail campaigns
- Work with the Recruitment Marketing assistant to coordinate tradeshow participation (ensure prime booth location, book travel for attendees, prepare appropriate materials, ship booth)
- Implement and renew advertising campaigns
- Assist with reporting on recruitment marketing activities calendar
- Generate and track purchase orders and invoices
- Participate in recruitment related meetings as needed
- Help with social media strategy weekly (LinkedIn sponsorships, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Track inventory of marketing materials/promotional items; identify additional cost-effective traffic drivers as it pertains to tradeshows
- Be able to multi-task
- Have excellent writing/proofreading skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Have working knowledge of social media platforms and MS Office products
- This is a paid internship.