Island Health - Full-Time Anesthesiologist
Nature lovers dream location!
Prestigious Rural Island Hospital seeks CRNAs for a full-time position in an automonous anesthesia practice. This Level 2 Stroke and Level 3 Trauma Center has been meeting the Communities healthcare needs for over 60 years. Services range from cardiac rehabilitation, family and internal medicine, cancer care, gynecology and obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, and sports and spine care to surgery, urology, pediatrics, PT, pulmonary rehab, surgery, and more. The hospital has a case volume around 6,000 annually (Main OR: 2,803, Endo: 2,756, and OB: 438).
Requirements of the Anesthesiologist
• Case mix: General, blocks, ENT, peds, OB, ortho, uro, gyn, and GI
• 3 ORs, 1 OB, and an endoscopy suite
• Shift types: 8s, 10s, 12s
• Call types: Remote pager call
• Charting and software:
-EMR/EHR: Meditech Expanse – anesthesia charts on paper
-Medication management/digital pharmacy: Pyxis
Benefits of the Anesthesiologist
• $475K | $20K: Sign-on bonus | $3K yearly CME reimbursement | $10K relocation
• 13 weeks PTO
• W2/PC (1099) options
• Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Disability
• 401(k) | Flexible spending accounts
• Medical professional liability insurance
Requirements for the Anesthesiologist
• Active state license
• Board certified
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had a singular focus on anesthesia – investing in clinician professional development so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well as those who have served.