ENJOY WHAT YOU DO
We enjoy what we do every day because we’re part of a team that collaborates and innovates to deliver the best clinical outcomes and patient experiences at hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices nationwide.
The primary function of this position is to work as an integral part of the Marketing department staff in developing and coordinating a variety of marketing campaigns for Somnia’s partner - PeriOptions, a national perioperative medicine company. This includes creating social media posts, SEM campaigns, infographics, white papers, presentations, and helping develop other print and digital marketing collateral. There is also a large component of business development functions that are also required.
This is a part time position that would entail less than 20 hours per week. This position is currently remote, but prefer local candidate with the ability to come in as needed.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle the day-to-day coordination/development of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain content for our website and social media platforms such as flyers, videos, and interactive posts.
- Follow up with social media comments, shares, etc.
- Engaging with social media followers daily.
- Develop and assist with writing and creating email campaigns.
- Keep website current with new published information from the company.
- B2B writing - print and digital projects including videos, webinars, web copy, advertisements, emails, press releases, and newsletters.
- Develop, maintain relevant Search Engine Management (SEM), include PPC management, for the company.
- Following up with leads, coordinating sales appointments/calls.
- Write presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Other ad hoc requirements.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- 2-3 years of relevant, successful hands-on experience in a corporate marketing department or marketing agency.
- Great listener, strategic thinker, decision-making acumen, problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity and honesty.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Superior creative and project management skills.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge in the use of the Internet and the following programs:
- Some knowledge of Canva or other Adobe type platforms
- Knowledge of current social networking tools and programs.
- Knowledge of the healthcare marketing a plus.
- Preferred experience:
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Email marketing platforms
- Part-Time – Less than 20 hours a week
- Monday-Friday flexible 3-4 days a week
- Currently hybrid, but prefer local candidate with the ability to come in as needed
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best are possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.