Providence Regional Medical Center – Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Providence Regional Medical Center is part of the largest healthcare provider in the state of WA. Join the caring and supportive staff that has been providing compassionate, high-quality care to the community for more than 100 years.
The ideal candidate must be Board Certified in Anesthesia and have passed the Advanced Perioperative TEE board exam within 24 months of joining the medical staff. In this role you will be providing Cardiac & General Anesthesia in an independent setting. New grads welcome.
• Level II Trauma Center
• Split between 75% Cardiac and 25% General Cases.
• Provide anesthesia coverage to surgical and other departments.
• General, Regional
• ASA Board Certification; current ACLS, BLS, PALS
• Active WA license
• Cardiac Fellowship required
• TEE Board Certified
• W2/1099 - $475K annually
• W2; 8 weeks PTO / 1099; 8 weeks UTO
• W2 – Health | Dental | Vision | Malpractice provided by company
• Cardiac -$40K stipend annually – payroll
• $10K Relocation Allowance - upon receipts – Annually – payroll
• $50K Commencement Bonus - 1 year - Payroll
• $70K Retention Bonus - $35K paid in first payroll after 1st year anniversary of services (If notice is given within that year, repayment will be required.) $35K paid in first payroll after 2nd year anniversary of services.
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had a singular focus on anesthesia–investing in clinician professional development so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed