Island Health – Full-Time CRNA
Island Health – Community Hospital in Anacortes, WA – Seeking full-time CRNA!
One of the top 100 rural and community hospitals in the U.S. and the repeated recipient of a 4-star rating by Medicare, the newly rebranded Island Hospital – a Level 2 Stroke and Level 3 Trauma Center – has been meeting the region’s healthcare needs and delivering care courageously™ for some 60 years. The expert team of healthcare providers lives and works in the community and is trained in remote and island settings. Tapping into partner affiliates and vast resources, the staff at Island Health coordinate and provide the most appropriate level of care for each patient. In addition to providing tele-ICU services and housing a revolutionary spine robot technology, Island Health partners with Airlift NW for swift and safe transport to critical care. Other services range from cardiac rehabilitation, family and internal medicine, cancer care, gynecology and obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, and sports and spine care to surgery, urology, pediatrics, PT, pulmonary rehab, surgery, and more.
• Community hospital – Level 2 Stroke
• Case mix: General, blocks, ENT, peds, OB, ortho, uro, gyn, podiatry, and GI
• 3 ORs, 1 OB, and an endoscopy suite
• Annual case volume: 5,997
-Main OR: 2,803
• Shift Types: 8s, 10s, 12s
• Call types: Remote pager call
• Charting and software:
-EMR/EHR: Meditech Expanse – anesthesia charts on paper
-Medication management/digital pharmacy: Pyxis
• $239,200 | $10K: Sign-on bonus | $3K yearly CME reimbursement
• W2: 6 weeks PTO | 1099: UTO
• W2 and independent contractor options available
• Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-Space | Disability
• 401(k) | Flexible spending accounts
• Medical professional liability insurance
• Active state license
• Board certified
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had a singular focus on anesthesia – investing in clinician professional development so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well as those who have served.