Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Ascension St. Joseph Hospital – Per Diem CRNA
Part of the country’s leading health systems, Ascension St. Joseph’s Hospital is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Huron in the #1 city in Iosco County, Tawas. With great livability scores from sites like Niche, the area offers plenty of sparkling bay waters and big-time, small-town charm. Serving Northeast Michigan, St. Joe’s is a full-service hospital with 24/7 emergency care and multiple outpatient care centers that continues advancing the system’s 800-year-old legacy of providing faith-based healthcare to those in need.
Ascension St. Joseph’s Hospital – per diem CRNA needed in MI to join our team! Competitive pay and med-mal provided! Regional skills a must!
- Ascension St. Joseph’s Hospital - Tawas City, MI | https://Ascension St Josephs Tawas City MI
- 4 ORs | 47 beds
- Call is 1:2 (facility runs 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule)
- 7 am – 3 pm
- CRNA-only facility (surgeon supervised)
- 2,500 cases per year
- Orthopedic, general, ENT (including peds), ophthalmology, endoscopy, OB/GYN, plastics
- Active state license
- NBCRNA certified
- ACLS | PALS
- Regional anesthesia skills
- W2 and Independent Contractor options available
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-Space | Disability
- 401k | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia (www.somniainc.com) has had a singular focus on anesthesia – investing in clinician professional development so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well those who have served.